Jono Creek LLC

105 South Knowles Avenue New Richmond, WI 54017

Built in 1913 by Edward O'Malley as the New Richmond Hotel. It replaced the Nicollet House which had been destroyed by the tragic cyclone on June 12, 1899 . The O'Malley family owned and operated the Hotel until 1920. In 1921, the local Post Office moved into the ground floor and the second and third floor rooms were converted to Apartments.

Building Amenities

Secured entry, Smoke-Free, Main floor Laundromat, Rear parking lot, Quiet Residents, Mainstreet location

Available Units

Apartment 1G Available: 9/1/2019

Apartment 2B Available: 9/1/2019

Apartment 200 Available: 2019

Apartment 201 Available: 2019

Apartment 202 Available: 9/1/2019

Apartment 203 Available: 11/1/2019

Apartment 204 Available: 2019

Apartment 205 Available: 10/1/2019

Apartment 206 Available: 2019

Apartment 207 Available: 8/1/2019

Apartment 208 Available: 4/1/2019

Apartment 209 Available: 12/1/2019

Apartment 210 Available: 60 day notice

Apartment 211 Available: 2/1/2019

Apartment 301 Available: 4/1/2019

Apartment 302 Available: 60 day notice

Apartment 303 Available: 2019

Apartment 304 Available: 3/1/2019

Apartment 305 Available: 10/1/2019

Apartment 306 Available: 60 day notice


Commercial:  

105A Available: 10/1/2023

105B Available: 10/1/2018 NOW SHOWING- $750